Various building services and axial ventilation equipment are also available at competitive prices. These include inline axial, mixed flow and
centrifugal fans, roof and wall mounted units.
Building Services Ventilation
Roof mounted fans
- Forward curved Supply air fans
- Small centrifugal roof mounted exhaust fans
- Large centrifugal roof mounted exhaust fans
- Centrifugal roof supply fans
- Small axial roof fans
- Purpose built axial roof fans – Vertical discharge
- Purpose built axial roof fans – Down-flow discharge
- All size axial fans, including cutomised sizes.
- Small inline mixed-flow fans
- Large inline centrifugal fans
Plate mounted axial fans
- Ring plate mounted axial fans
- Purpose built square plate axial fans
- Roof mounted roof cowls
- Capable of inlet out outlet air quantities of 40 to 7500 l/sec @ standard pressure drops
AEROFOIL Axial Ventilation Equipment
Our standard range of axial fans are manufactured in industry standard sizes however can be manufactured to any diameter and length. We offer
a variety of variable and fixed pitch impellers available in materials suited to the application. The standard materials are Glass reinforced
nylon, polypropylene and polyamide, Aluminum and 304, 316 stainless steel.
Impeller classifications are:
- General purpose
- High temperature
- Chemically aggressive environments
- Hazardous zone location
- Extreme operating conditions
Standard cases are manufactured from mild steel hot dip galvanized, supplied in a long and short form. Stainless steel and epoxy coated cases
are also available.
Axial fans can also be offered in:
- Direct drive
- Belt driven styles
- Contra-rotating designs
Standard motors are:
- Power supply 415 volt 50Hz
- MEPS II, TEFC with IP55 protection
- Class 'F' insulation
- Sealed for life bearings or grease nipples are offered on the larger motors
- Two speed, Flameproof and single phase motors are also available
External terminal boxes are fitted as standard to all our fans, with the exception of hazardous and flameproof motors. (External terminal
boxes and wiring for these motors can be provided on POA basis) Fan performance data is based on testing carried out to AS2913/1987.
- Matching flanges. (Std. Spun flanges or angle flanges)
- Mounting feet
- Anti-vibration isolation mounts
- Noise attenuators
- Inlet or outlet cones
- Mesh guards for the fan inlet and/or discharge. (Permanent of removable)
- Back draft clampers
- Control Clampers
We carry a large variety of impeller components and can usually supply suitable replacement parts or assemble a replacement same day.
A variety of rubber in shear AV mounts are stocked and can also be supplied same day. Most other mounts including springs can also be procured
and supplied same day.
Cases, silencers and case accessories are generally ordered with each individual orders. Therefore we do not stock these items, however standard
items can generally be supplied within a week.