JetBlack Personnel Cleaning Stations
Dynamic Engineering is the exclusive distributor for JETBLACK personnel cleaning stations in Australia and New Zealand.
The JETBLACK Cleaning Station is an innovative, cost effective, but most importantly, safe solution
for the cleaning and de-dusting of personnel and equipment using multi-stage blower-technology. Improper use of compressed air for personnel blow-down
cleaning is a serious issue amongst employers (read more about Why Compressed Air is Dangerous).
- The JETBLACK cleaning station poses no danger to operators because it has a blower as the power source instead of compressed air. This has eliminated
the dangers of high air pressure coming into direct contact with human skin.
- Is OSHA (USA) compliant as JETBLACK units are fitted with a chip guard, and operate at a low pressure.
- JETBLACK cleaning stations are typically quieter than most compressed air nozzle arrangements.
- Available in a portable or wall-mounted package, JETBLACK cleaning stations have been specifically designed to be installed into a factory or clean
room environment where dust, dirt, fibres or water need to be effectively removed from personnel clothing, footwear, or from product during the
- If more effective contaminant collection is required to ensure the safety of workers then a JETBLACK Cleaning Booth will be more suitable.
- Blower-powered air costs up to 90% less than the equivalent compressed air generation.
How To Buy
Shop the full JETBLACK range here.
JetBlack Data Sheets
JetBlack Data Sheet (1353 KB)
JetBlack Personnel Cleaning Booth Data Sheet (820 KB)
Visit the Dynamic Engineering online shop