JetBlack is an innovative, cost effective, but most importantly SAFE solution for the cleaning and de-dusting
of personnel and equipment using multi stage blower-technology.
Although many employers and employees are aware that using compressed air guns/nozzles to clean debris or clothes can be extremely hazardous, it is still
predominantly used for this activity in many manufacturing and industrial environments.
The success of the JetBlack range is proving that the improper use of compressed air for personnel blow-down cleaning is a serious issue amongst employers.
Why Compressed Air is Dangerous
- Air pressured at just 12PSI can force an eye from its socket
- Compressed air accidentally blown into the mouth can rupture the lungs, stomach or intestines.
- Air can enter the navel, even through a layer of clothing, and inflate and rupture the intestines.
- Air can also enter the bloodstream, and death is possible if it makes its way to blood vessels in the brain
- - If an air pocket reaches the heart, it causes symptoms similar to a heart attack.
- - Upon reaching the brain, pockets of air may lead to a stroke.
- Direct contact with compressed air can lead to serious medical conditions and even death.
- Even safety nozzles which regulate pressure to 30 psi cannot be safely used to clean the human body.
JetBlack is SAFE
The JetBlack poses no danger to operators, and having a blower as the power source instead of compressed air has eliminated the issue to contact pressure
with any obstacle including direct contact with human skin.
Available in a portable or wall-mounted package, the JETBLACK has been specifically designed to be installed into a factory or clean room environment
where dust, dirt, fibres or water need to be effectively removed from personnel clothing, footwear, or from product during the manufacturing process.
If more effective contaminant collection is required to ensure the safety of co-workers then we can offer our Personnel Cleaning Booths.
JetBlack Data Sheets
JetBlack Data Sheet (1353 KB)
JetBlack Personnel Cleaning Booth Data Sheet (820 KB)