JetBlack Portable blow-off cleaning station
The safer choice for personnel de-dusting and clean down operations.
The JetBlack cleaning station is an easy-to-use alternative to compressed air that offers organisations peace of mind and users a completely safe solution
for personnel de-dusting and blow-down operations.
Compressed air has the potential to be very dangerous, even fatal if misused, particularly if it comes into direct contact with bare skin.
Installing an ACI JetBlack Personnel Cleaning Station allows all employees to safely ‘cleandown’ without putting themselves into any danger.
The JetBlack is a simple, yet very effective tool, suitable for any manufacturing or production facility where employees need to quickly clean themselves
Why is the JetBlack a better alternative to compressed air?
The JetBlack produces high volume, low pressure air (2.52psi) which poses no threat to personal safety
Blower powered air produced by the JetBlack costs up to 90% less than the equivalent compressed air generation
LOW NOISE EMISSIONS
With levels below 78dB(A), the JetBlack is typically quieter than most compressed air nozzle arrangements.
- Designed for component cleaning or workspace cleaning applications
- Robust hose supplied (2.44m long)
- 240V 50Hz units available from stock
- Easy to carry – weighs less than 7 KG
- Further option includes a static neutralisation emitter pack which allows the JetBlack airflow to be ionised and therefore capable of eliminating any
surface static charge
Typical Environments include:
- Quarrying/Stone/Aggregate facilities
- Plastic and rubber production
- Cement and plasterboard manufacturing
- Paper and tissue production
- Carpet and general textile manufacturing
- Anywhere that has dust and other airborne solids
JetBlack Data Sheet (1353 KB)