JetBlack blow-off cleaning stations
The JetBlack cleaning station is an easy-to-use alternative to compressed air that offers organisations peace of mind and users a completely safe solution
for personnel de-dusting and blow-down operations.
Compressed air has the potential to be very dangerous, even fatal if misused, particularly if it comes into direct contact with bare skin. Installing an
ACI JetBlack Personnel Cleaning Station allows all employees to safely ‘cleandown’ without putting themselves into any danger. The JetBlack is a simple,
yet very effective tool, suitable for any manufacturing or production facility where employees need to quickly clean themselves down.
Why is the JetBlack a better alternative to compressed air?
The JetBlack produces high volume, low pressure air (2.52psi) which poses no threat to personal safety.
Blower powered air produced by the JetBlack costs up to 90% less than the equivalent compressed air generation.
LOW NOISE EMISSIONS
With levels below 78dB(A), the JetBlack is typically quieter than most compressed air nozzle arrangements.
- Designed for positioning at any exit/entry point of all manufacturing and production facilities or workshops
- Constructed from high grade plastics, the JetBlack has been designed to reliably operate within the toughest working environments
- Touch button for pre-timed on/off operation.
- 240V, 50 Hz units available from stock.
- Robust hose allows for full body de-dusting (1.42m long)
- Produces high volume (58cfm), low pressure air (2.75psi)
- Easily maintained (recommend change of filter every 3 months)
- Stainless steel cover available for outdoor use
Typical Environments include:
- Quarrying/Stone/Aggregate facilities
- Plastic and rubber production
- Cement and plasterboard manufacturing
- Paper and tissue production
- Carpet and general textile manufacturing
- Anywhere that has dust and other airborne solids
JetBlack Data Sheet (1353 KB)