An innovative, cost effective, and safe solution for the cleaning and de-dusting of personnel and equipment using air blower technology.
JetBlack Personnel Cleaning Systems
Accumulating dust on clothing and equipment is a common problem in many large manufacturing and industrial environments and small to medium workshops,
requiring quick and safe de-dusting and clean-down solutions. Despite knowing the dangers, many employers and employees use compressed air guns and
nozzles to clean debris or clothes.
This practice can be extremely hazardous.
Why compressed air is dangerous
- Air pressured at just 12PSI can force an eye from its socket
- Compressed air accidentally blown into the mouth can rupture the lungs, stomach or intestines.
- Air can enter the navel, even through a layer of clothing, and inflate and rupture the intestines.
- Air can also enter the bloodstream, and death is possible if it makes its way to blood vessels in the brain
- If an air pocket reaches the heart, it causes symptoms similar to a heart attack.
- Upon reaching the brain, pockets of air may lead to a stroke.
- Direct contact with compressed air can lead to serious medical conditions and even death.
- Even safety nozzles which regulate pressure to 30 psi cannot be safely used to clean the human body.
Read more about safety with ACI’s fact sheet - "Compressed air is still used for cleaning off clothing and parts of the body – but is it really safe?”.
Blow-off cleaning stations are a safer choice for dust removal from work clothes
Dynamic Engineering Australia delivers an innovative, cost effective, but most importantly, safe solution
to remove dust and debris from your workers’ clothing and equipment - the JetBlack Personnel Cleaning Stations and Booths.
- The JETBLACK cleaning station poses no danger to operators because it has an air blower as the power source instead of compressed air. This has eliminated
the dangers of high air pressure coming into direct contact with human skin.
- Is OSHA (USA) compliant as JETBLACK units are fitted with a chip guard, and operate at a low pressure.
- JETBLACK cleaning stations are typically quieter than most compressed air nozzle arrangements.
- Available in a portable or wall-mounted package, JETBLACK cleaning stations have been specifically designed to be installed into a factory or clean
room environment where dust, dirt, fibres or water need to be effectively removed from personnel clothing, footwear, or from product during the
- If more effective contaminant collection is required to ensure the safety of workers then a JETBLACK Cleaning Booth will be more suitable.
- Blower-powered air costs up to 90% less than the equivalent compressed air generation.
1. OHSA-compliant de-dusting solution for your workers using air blower technology rather than compressed air
2. Less noise in your workshop
3. Easy and cheap installation
4. Safer work environment
See our product range
Dynamic Engineering Australia is the exclusive distributor for JETBLACK personnel cleaning stations and booths in Australia and New Zealand.
View the JETBLACK range here.
JetBlack Safety Cleaning Booths - new features (992 KB)
JetBlack Safety Cleaning Station data sheet (7226 KB)
JetBlack Safety handsfree Cleaning Booth datasheet (8317 KB)
JetBlack Safety standard Cleaning Booth data sheet (6284 KB)
View the full Dynamic Engineering Australia product range